|[ about us ]
Research has shown that :
"Future learning rests on the basis of past learning. If your child has
learned to learn and to enjoy the process, if he has sharpened his
intellectual curiosity and found pleasure in using it, he will be a far
different type of student in school compared to a youngster whose early
learning drives have been dulled by his environment."
"Intellectual development does not proceed at a uniform rate, but at a
decreasing rate. What is missed in the preschool years can be difficult or
impossible to make up later on."
Our Approach ]
- Innovative approaches for helping your child develop a love for science
- Promote TOYS & PLAY as an ideal instructional tool because they are a
user-friendly part of children's everyday world.
- Creative teaching,
Fun and relaxing, not directive
- Activities based learning; Discovery-orientated.
- Learning is contagious; Those who don't have it catch it from those who do.
- A certificate will be presented to the child upon successful completion of
[ The team ]
||Lollipops founders have graduated from well-known universities and have
worked in pioneering areas of strategic change and development in the
industry. Combining industrial experience with previous experience in
teaching young children, we aim to provide your child with a curriculum that
is practical and relates to REAL-LIFE LEARNING.
All our trainers are equipped with
Lollipops teaching approach. It is our wish to provide your child a
bridge to the world around him/her, through